- ALL CLASSES
- Quilting classes
- Remember Me Class 3 days begins March 31st 2023 10am -4pm
Remember Me Class 3 days begins March 31st 2023 10am -4pm
Just in time forNational Quilting month! This is more of a technique class but it also offers a number of projects which you can make if youchoose. I have shown 2 versions of the Rememberme Quilt below. The first was done with scrappy fabric choices, the 2ndexample was made using a collection of fabric. We can of course help you withmany variations of these quilts if you decide you’d like to do a project out ofthis class!
Based on Kaye England’s Smart Piecing techniques, this classwill share:
· Over 12 techniques and skills
· Perfecting your ¼ inch seams
· Learning Quilt elements and grids
· Recognizing / working with traditional directions,specialty rulers, and or Accuquilt
· Learning new connector blocks
· Blocks on point
· You will have options make the quilt as shownbelow or select/design one of the many options
· Working with a center medallion or replacing medallionwith a panel
· Quilt planning
· Bonus designs
Instructor: Kathy Heisler
Your skill level : All levels welcome from Beginners toIntermediate welcome!
Class is estimated as 3 full days and a ½ day wrap upsession.
Class #1 is March 31st
Class #2 is April 25th
Class #3 is TBD
WRAP CLASS DATE WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE CLASS MEMBERS