Remember Me Class 3 days begins September 19th 2023 10am -4pm
PROJECT: Remember Me Quilt/ Piecing technique class
LEVEL: ALL LEVELS
COST: CLASS - $100 total Class completed in multiple sessions.
SUPPLIES - Sewing machine, rulers, cutter, scrap or project fabric (Kathy will call to discuss).
Any regular priced fabric or supply purchases made during class will be discounted 15%. (Exclusions apply)
INSTRUCTOR: Kathy Heisler
DESCRIPTION: This is more of a technique class but it also offers a number of projects which you can make if you choose. I have shown 2 versions of the "Remember me" Quilt on the website and in the store . The first was done with scrappy fabric choices, the 2ndexample was made using a collection of fabric. We can of course help you with many variations of these quilts if you decide you’d like to do a project out of this class! Don't be intimidated by the quilt, we approach 1 block at a time and you will enjoy how your skills will grow!
Please note this pattern is not for individual sale, only available thru the class
Based on Kaye England’s Smart Piecing techniques, this class will share:
· Over 12 techniques and skills
· Perfecting your ¼ inch seams
· Learning Quilt elements and grids
· Recognizing / working with traditional directions, specialty rulers, and or Accuquilt
· Learning new connector blocks
· Blocks on point
· You will have options make the quilt as shown or to select/design one of the many options
· Working with a center medallion or replacing medallion with a panel
· Quilt planning
· Bonus designs
Instructor: Kathy Heisler
Your skill level : All levels welcome from Beginners to Intermediate welcome!
Class is estimated as 3 full days and a ½ day wrap up session.